Monday, September 17, 2012

Dinner Parties

I love cooking for small get togethers.  Especially if I have the chance to be social or become part of the group.  And it's always better with a glass of good red wine.  This summer was full of friends visiting from out of state or country... the vegetarian couple in from Ireland, a chef friend that went to Kendall who currently runs a bed & breakfast in Costa Rica, the numerous family shindigs I get drafted into, and probably a couple others I can't seem to remember right now.  Anne & I also went to our first underground dinner a few weekends ago, which was an experience in itself (especially since a guest opened a 1970 Bordeaux).



Here's a few pics of us at Rob Nuey's party.  If anyone's ever in Costa Rica, look him up.  He runs Casa de Flores, a B&B where he both owns & cooks.  Http:/www.casadefloreshotel.com or +506.8519.1285.
Photo: Plating on Monday

 
 
My courses that night...
Potted Shrimp & Lobster Crostini, Herbed Petite Salad...
Gingered Plum & Prosecco Soup...
Pistachio Gelee, Mandarin Foam, Shaved Coffee Infused Chocolate
 
 

 
 
I'm available for events too, assuming it can be worked around my schedule.  Just comment or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment